~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Landon - August 1

My little nephew isn't so little any more and he moves like a tornado, here and there and leaves a mess where he's touched down. Don't laugh...but we had to put him in his high chair to get the train in a picture with him and it had to be out of his reach :) I love you little Landon, you make me smile and you create growth in my photography skills. These are his nine month pictures, we'll be celebrating a year in no time. ... you can see the start of a melt down in one shot below but he's still so cute I had to include it... am I partial???


Even his stuck out tongue is cute : )


9-Months





2 comments:

  1. OMG! Rena, your work is fabulous!! I think I better set my appointment for a family photo shoot with both grandbabies, before you're all booked up! I'm thinking around the holidays, for Christmas cards. :)
    These pics of Landon are so precious! You're right too...he's sooo cute!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, I think were partial but he's adorable. It would be fun to do both the grandbabies.-Rena

    ReplyDelete