~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Alex & Molly - September 12

I met Alex & Molly last year through a mutual friend. Our first meeting was on their way from Georgia headed to Rolla for a St. Patricks Day celebration. I was happy to hear that they planned on having fun and were relaxed about the wedding day events, and fun was definitely had.

What a great wedding party, from the start of pictures we were having fun and it never died down. Through the teary eyed ceremony we lasted, on to pictures at the front of the Lodge, ending with a reception to few I can compare. Thanks for having so much fun and allowing me to be a part. You can see that Mr & Dr. Lincoln are very much in love and I wish you both the best and look forward to more opportunities to work with you in the future.







No comments:

Post a Comment