~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, October 24, 2008

Sam Cheerleading - October 17

I've had the pleasure of capturing the memories of Samantha's Senior year. I had forgotten the joy of the last home football game, the chilly fall air, blanket wrapped fan's cheering with their hot chocolate near by. I think I yelled as much as Sam did, it helped that her man Mr. Klump (see the last two pics) had a phenominal game. Some of these pics aren't as focused as I like but view the next few in a quick scroll to see the action of a "Basket Toss", Sam is the one being tossed of course : ) You rock girl!! I wait with great expectation to see where you land, you will go far and will succeed at anything you do. You have a wonderful spirit about you Sam, people love you, follow those dreams and shake this world up!















No comments:

Post a Comment